Sunday, September 11, 2011

When Alcohol Speaks ;)



1. Just 3 pegs down dude, I am not drunk !


2. I will drive, you just shut up and take the "driver's seat" :P


3. Today I will tell her that I love her. (But I will call from your cell, not because I am running out of balance, but because I want to call her from an unknown number)


4. I can die for you my buddy


5. Don't you think we will need more? I still feel absolutely normal.


6. I am paying the bill. Money is not important, you are. (After looking at the bill) - Only because you are insisting, but next time, it's my turn !


7. I never get high, you wanna bet?


8. This is my last peg . I will quit from tomorrow. I swear.


9. Do you think she loves me?


10. When I drink, I love everybody. :D

7 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahaahha..but dnt you think this happens only with the happy after i am drunk kind of men?Or the philosophical...
    dont forget the dancing with lungi on my head type of drunkards outside local toddy shops :P
    Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're posts make me want to drink :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Red - "Happy-after-I-am-drunk" are still easy to deal with. But philosophical? grrr..No comments ! They just don't shut up :S

    @Soumya - You just need a reason :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least u shouldnt wen there are creatures like me around ! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well written and the ending is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, welcome to my space :) And Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete