1. Just 3 pegs down dude, I am not drunk !
2. I will drive, you just shut up and take the "driver's seat" :P
3. Today I will tell her that I love her. (But I will call from your cell, not because I am running out of balance, but because I want to call her from an unknown number)
4. I can die for you my buddy
5. Don't you think we will need more? I still feel absolutely normal.
6. I am paying the bill. Money is not important, you are. (After looking at the bill) - Only because you are insisting, but next time, it's my turn !
7. I never get high, you wanna bet?
8. This is my last peg . I will quit from tomorrow. I swear.
9. Do you think she loves me?
10. When I drink, I love everybody. :D

hahahahahahahaahha..but dnt you think this happens only with the happy after i am drunk kind of men?Or the philosophical...
ReplyDeletedont forget the dancing with lungi on my head type of drunkards outside local toddy shops :P
Great Job!
You're posts make me want to drink :P
ReplyDelete@Red - "Happy-after-I-am-drunk" are still easy to deal with. But philosophical? grrr..No comments ! They just don't shut up :S
ReplyDelete@Soumya - You just need a reason :P
LOL..i dont want to get drunk :P
ReplyDeleteAt least u shouldnt wen there are creatures like me around ! :P
ReplyDeleteWell written and the ending is perfect!
ReplyDeleteHey, welcome to my space :) And Thanks! :)
ReplyDelete