Tuesday, December 28, 2010

To Bangalore !

What the hell is wrong with me? I started writing but damn it, nothing is coming on my mind. I edited and reedited one article at least for three times and finally deleted it due to lack of words :( (and title!) I usually don't need any preparation before writing. I just start with anything and go on until it makes sense (which in most cases, doesn't!). I have tons of topics but somehow I am not able to gather the thoughts together. Mixed feelings about leaving the city and joining at Pune location .(I have decided to go for Infosys). In a way, I am both happy and sad. I will certainly miss the city , after-all ,my corporate life started here.

I will miss the weather, the people, my team , pubs, my rumie, that "The Bawarchi biryani", Bobby-da-dhaba, HRC, TIMES classes and the big gang I made there, and nighouts after a hectic weekend class. I will miss those "We-don't-plan-anything,we-just go-out-and-still-can-have-the-best-time-of-our-lives" things with my rumie. Lunch,work and literally useless but fun talk with Swati, Utsab an Wasim, These things are now an integral part of my life and sometimes when I think about them, moving on doesn't make sense.

This city has given me memories. A lot of them .

Although now my team is no longer a "team" as many people left the company, I will always be proud to have Sid as my team lead, my mentor , my friend and my icon. Going away from him is something I fear the most. Aww , there are yet many things to learn from him . I am sure I will be in touch with him (and vice versa . right Sid? ;))

Thanks to Vidhi, Rahul, vishal , Pankaj, Vanya,Amit, Priyanka, Somu ,Anandu, Yash, Rajeshwari ,Saurabh and Tushar Mama for tolerating and accepting me the way I am . You guys made my 2 years beautiful in a strange city !

Thanks to Vratant for teaching me how to live the life. No one can replace your company dude. I will keep the position reserved for you as my rumie, in case you come to Pune.

Angha, Mahim and Nisha and Diya please don't cry!(specially Diya, I know you will ! :P) You are the best(and most beautiful :D) friends I will ever have. I will still be flirting with you online ;) Thanks for being there whenever I needed you . And now stop bugging me for cutting my hair. It will grow by the time you see me again! :D

Hey Soumya! Is the beer deal still on ? Though I did not spend much time with you, I still had a lot of it ! We will be in touch, count me on that ! As I said, "the era has just begun " ;)

Last but not least, thanks to Rahul, Puneet, Shrawan , Umesh , priti and Aparna for the advices and company. I will miss you guys.

I am sorry If I have failed to mention anybody else . Damn it, I never thought my friend list will go to such an extend in two years.

A toast to Bangalore! Cheers :D

12 comments:

  1. Ah ha, thanks to everyone else and for me its the beer deal? No deal :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. dnt wry,I will manage to smile :( u r still here n m already missin u.u r goin in feb right?so y d hell u posted this so soon.feels bad.and y flirtin,marry me wat say? :) dsnt matter whr u go,i wnt let u live without me honey.tc mate

    ReplyDelete
  3. v had a long talk about it so i dun want to insult u in public again :P i also had d best time wid u buddy. m so habituated wid ur company dat leavin u scares me a lot.god bless u my sweetu.there is absolutely no one else in d world who can make me feel d way u did.ur a good friend,my teacher,a true philosopher and a guy who can make anyone smile.ur nature is wat makes u d best buddy in d world.may ur all wishes come true.amen!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Soumya - awww.. sorry. thanks for opening my blog. I thought so that i'm missing something. :D Now can v talk about beer deal? :P


    @ Diya - mood hua so likh diya "diya". Marry u? wow :D tell me d venue and i will be there!


    @Mahim - yeah. it was a lot yesterday :| and hey, thanks! ab rulayegi kya? :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. u rat, why m i not there? I hate wen u do this :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Shiksha - Because you are not from Bangalore dumbo. :O ummaahh !

    @Anandu - ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, we'll think about the deal now.. Boy, so many people saying good things about you!

    I wonder why I don't see such things :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. u remember how u used to convince us for nightouts after classes? and still ready to have a top score in next day's test.dude,how do u manage all this?ur stupid jokes made me laugh even in extreme depressed conditions. u single handedly changed environment.a dedicated, passionate,going to extremities to helping friends,quick witted and bindast boy, i will remember u. ek last party ho jaye dis weekend? - yash

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Soumya - hmm..let the time come dear, u will see them :)

    @yash - haha. thanks buddy! party is for sure. time bata, banda aa jayega ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Someday, when you fell its all over, remember the great gorilla: ME. All your troubles will amount to nothing in front of what you endured when you sat right next to me listening to crap movie reviews, technobabble, blah, blah, blah!

    So long me friend! So long!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Anandu - For sure ! That one thing is ever lasting buddy :) I fear for d fact that nobody can replace you :(

    ReplyDelete