Sunday, July 18, 2010

GMAT : The End?..A New Beginning..

Many things have changed in last week. For some personal reasons, my family is going through a very flinty situation and I have decided to postpone the exam by 5 months. To be honest, this is not what I wanted. I was in extreme positive mood about taking the exam and resigning my job. But sometimes things change with a blink of an eye and you are forced to take some tough decisions. I am not demotivated. I just need to devote some time to my family. And considering some other situations, I have planned to take the exam in January. But this decision did not sway my attitude towards the exam neither I will stop studying. In fact, this dilemma has enlivened my desire to get an mba, at any cost.And I have got enough patience to wait for the right time. It's okay to lose a couple of battles, keep your eyes focused on the war! But one thing for sure,  you will never know how bad life can get. Even perfectly planned things descend into an anarchy. All you can do is to have faith in your abilities.I need to be focused for next 5 months. I know it's tough. But I am left with the only option. After all, this is not the end. It's just a new beginning.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Mani..u really r a tough guy.f these thins wud have happened wid ma family,I might have broke down completely.I believe in u mate.Everythin is gonna b all rite.n u r still much younger,so dont worry abt the duration.Just be focused n I know u have very much guts n patience.Best luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. u okay?Just relax.....It s good dat u postponed d exam.....anyhow u were planning 2 apply for next year,so dsnt matter......Just concentrate on d other things.....Will discuss rest wen i call u in d evening.........n dont ever lose ur coolness buddy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hav faith Manoj.Remember u used to be my source of motivation wenever i came across any difficult situation.U have had many critical problems before dis,but u never gave up.Keep ur spirit high.
    U r gonna rule the world..sooner or later :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @all -Thanks 4 d support guys !
    Things are always gonna be alright because I've got wonderful friends like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll find time to concentrate well on the GMAT instead of frantically studying. Plan well and go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @aimingformba--hey thanks!I will :)

    ReplyDelete