Sunday, May 30, 2010

My Friends,My Life.. :)

How many people are there with whom you can share the deepest secret knowing that it will remain a secret? That if the entire world refuse to stay with you, they will always be there behind you? That they can do anything just to make you smile? That they can travel all across the way just to "see" you at once? that you can call them not caring what time of the night it is, just to say "I am missing you"? In short how many friends you have as your "BEST" friends? 1?2?4? Well, I am blessed in this case, I have at least 12 such friends who are an integral part of my life. Who made my life. Who were/are/will be there with me through thick and thin. Who believed in me. Who always stood behind me. They are the people I own for a lifetime. Here are the people I love more than my life.

Not to make this list contentious, I will list them alphabetically :)

1. Akanksha - This girl came in my life one and half years before, but man! It feels like she is there with me since my childhood. An ever smiling gal,a chatter box. She knows almost everything about my life. The best thing about her is I can fool her anytime and she doesn't mind! She always believed in my capabilities and assured me that I am destined to do greater things in my life. She can talk for hours, and the best part is you don't get bored with that :) God bless u my buddy..Tu duuu duuunn !!

2. Angha - She is with me since my collage days, but we came closer few years before. If she is there,I don't need anyone else. She can tolerate my balderdash for hours,and still can say, "I love it when you talk!" This is the only case I am into a role of a chatter. She is a no-nonsense girl and I am still investigating if she has any of those "girls" qualities. She hate shopping, for example. She doesn't like chocolates. And she may not talk unless asked to! And yes,she came traveling 1000 kms just because I said "I am feeling lonely!!" Crazy?? You bet she is!

3. Ashish - This guy is an equal mixture of coolness and sentiments and a damn good cook. He was my collage roommate, now working in Delhi and god, I miss him. I miss all those parties, all that struggle for money to have two bottles of beer. Sharing only a cigarette among three friends, those forest night-outs, those long night talks, those sharing of secrets. I miss you buddy. :) Saale "garib" ! :P

4. Alex - He is destined to rule the world. I spent few months with him, but he always will be an icon for me. At the age of 22, he had every plan about how to make money, and opened his own company. He always has a bigger picture on his mind and he can beat anyone when it comes to applying profit making fundamentals. Sheer talent!

5. Diya - She is a beauty queen!  And yet manages to go with no ego or arrogance. A damn romantic and jolly person I have ever met. And yes, she is flirty too :P When I took critical decisions of my life, she was the one who guided me. She taught me how to struggle for a dream and make it a reality. She is forthright and is never afraid to speak her mind. I mean it's rare to see a girl with both "beauty and brain" (no offense!). I call her at any possible weird timings but she never complains. All she says is "Hey sweetie,are you okay?" :D 

6. Mahim - She is two years elder to me, but I bet she looks at least 10 years younger! There are countless poor creatures who had proposed her, but bad luck! When I hang out with her, almost everyone on the street stares at us wondering what good deeds this boy had done in the past to be with her. And mind you, if you even dare to go out with her, you should be extremely conscious about how you look. She made me go home from a party just because I was wearing a pair of jeans for the third time in a row :) . She is very organized and one mistake can make you suffer at least for a "3-hour-lecture" :P

7. Nisha - We came closer through our MBA coaching classes. And whoever said girls are not good in mathematics or technical, was a liar! She alone is sufficient to beat 10 techies like me. She is a career oriented person and have a clear idea about what she is doing or why she is doing. A party animal, always ready for hangouts (at least with me :)). If I feel lonely, all I have to do is to call her or to meet her! We meet, we talk on phone and then again we come online for a talk! It never feels enough to be with her. Now she is in IIM-A, but she never misses calling me once in a day.

8. Vaiju This guy is more like a brother to me than a friend. A crazy, wild, careless, not-afraid-to-do-anything kinda guy. He is the one who can do anything (yes,anything) for me. He was there with me almost in every phase of my life. And yes, he abandoned his girlfriend just because she dint like me and asked him to choose either of us. If he or I were gay,we would have made a very nice couple :). He knows in and out of me and can go beyond the normal boundaries to make me smile. Love you buddy. :)

9. Rachana - She is the only person who can tell you what is going on my mind. No matter how good I am in convincing people, I cannot play words with her and I hate that fact. Even before I talk, she can predict what will I say and in what mood I am. Gosh! Sometimes I am so afraid of her that I literally keep my mouth shut and just perform role of a good listener. I guess she knows about me more than my mother, or more than any other person on the earth.

10. Sunny - He is with me since my school days. A very down to earth person and my best mate. He is so in our family that sometimes my parents don't even miss me if he is there. He helps them in everything and I always think that he is a part of my family. A very honest and loving creature!

11. Sumit - He also was my roommate in engineering. He taught me how to take everything in life in a positive manner. In 4 years,I haven't seen him depressed even for a single day! The "best-sportsman-of-the-year" award winner for 3 consecutive years, this guy knows how to live a life! It's very hard to find what is going on his mind and damn, he is handsome! With 6 ft height and an athlete built, any girl can fall prey to him. He is the person I talk when I am depressed.

12. Sweetu ( shiksha) -10 PM and I have to be online. No matter what! Even a difference of 5 minutes here and there brings down her to "I-don't-wanna-talk-with-you-EVER" mood. In her case, distance never really mattered to me. We spend endless hours chatting together and though through chatting, we are in damn good relationship. She is easy to go out with, a very innocent and uncomplicated person.

Thanks guys for being with me.you are the first 12 people I never wanna lose in my journey of life. Cheers!

12 comments:

  1. Fool.Thanks for considering me as one of your best friends.And you have had a crush on me?seriously?I doubted that once.I am lazy enough just to read your blogs and not to comment,but this one forced me.You know why you have so many best friends?because it's us who are fortunate to have you in our life,not you.sorry,had to go early,will catch ya 2moro.please come onln 2maro just for 5 mins.And when do you study by the way?I can see,how you are utilizing your weekends :P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe..Thanks!!!I knw u you read every article :P and ya,kinda crush..no big deal.(at least don't ask it publicly :( )And miss,this is d only thing I do for timepass now-a-days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhike..get going..guess have to kill you in private.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sweetiee,nice article.I knw almost al f dem except sumit.U nver told abt him.and I am not flirty.I just flirt wid u.LoL.And as shiksha rightly said,it's us who are fortunate to hav u dude.Take my eyes 4 a while 2 see c hw r u,u wil get t.I hate fanfares bt still,I wud say,I am lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @diya--what are u doing so late?I thought u are out of the town today.and stop it..u dun have to be dat formal wimme. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmm.....ohhhh...ahhhh..I am skeptical about "alphabetical ordering"!.....The least I can hope is not to be "those two" :)...The description about every single person contains at least one very strong point so it's hard to decipher!!.....And Mr.Manoj Navandar,I guess girls are pretty much impressed by you...Anyway,When did I beat you in technical or maths?It's you who always scored more than me in the tests....Hey,Sorry,I never get time to comment on your blog(despite you forcing me every-time :P).....But I do love your writing....And the first thing that comes to my mind when I am free is to read your blog....count me on that honey!!

    P.S.I dint mention in the evening but I am screwed for tomorrow's test :( :( :( .It's fucking half past to 3 and I am still wide awake...ooops,sorry for the language.Miss you :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Mani-actually u did wear dat jeans for d 3rd time in a row :P thnks 4 d compliment but since wen u started carin abt people's look?and was dat "Though We still love each other(ahh..not in that sense!!)" part necessary? :-x ? and I never knew u have to take so much trouble or I may say precaution before I cme to ur place,may be I should plan on a surprise attack!! hey,it's ur nature dat bound us (at least me) wid u,looks r alwaz deceptive u knw :P,by d way,stop treating urself as d ugliest creature on d earth for godsake u look good. :)and combination of ur nature and look gives u enough odds to have girls list speak for itself u have 7/12 best friends as girls.

    @nisha-wat made u to think so?I think if d list was not alphabetical,u wud have been his very first choice on d list. :D :D. but guy is pretty cleaver in writing

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Nisha-Respected miss Nisha,you are in IIM and I am in IBM.That tells us all,who is brilliant!!!And are you nuts?you commented at 3am??gosh..wat were u doing all d night? :-O and of course u are not among those last two.I don't know why I wrote that sentence :( :(.Girls aren't impressed,this article is about them,and as I said,they fish for compliments :P hence u can see so many comments on this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Mahim-awww...please,not that jeans issue again :(
    and ya,the part was not necessary,but you know,just an additional premise :P.about surprise attack,you may have an heart attack if you come unexpectedly.hmm..thanks about rest of the part!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. wah mere kannihya..boht gopiyo ke saath hai beta tu aajkal..saale baatein itni badi badi likhta hai aur 1 hafte se ek call bhi nahi kiya :-x
    aur ab tera pyar paane ke liye opration bhi karna padega?anywaz,good once dude :)you helped much more to me in anythin than I did.luv ya

    ReplyDelete
  11. @NeeL-Abe tera phone switch off tha,aur itne gande comments to mat de yaar,kuch to izzat rakh :(

    ReplyDelete