Saturday, March 20, 2010

Before I Die..!

Few days before somebody asked me, "what do you want to do with your life Mani?" and to be honest I didn't have the answer. It's not that I am careless about my future or ambitions but the question was intended to what I want to do that will give me satisfaction of having a life. Well, here are the things I want to do before I die.

1. Write a novel which will reflect the other side of me.

Yes. Though I do have many things to say about my life, expressing them in the way I want is certainly not an easy task. I am trying my best on it. :)

2. Fall in love with someone, helplessly and unconditionally.

3. Learn to play guitar.

4. Meet my old school and college friends.

There are people who are not meant to be forgotten. People who were with me through thick and thin. Someone who taught me how to live the life, someone who taught me how to be firm, someone who taught me how to be careless, someone who taught me how to be sensitive, someone who taught me how to maintain relationships. The list will never end. They were, are and will remain with me, no matter what!

5. Run an orphanage

Though it will take much time, I am determined to do it. It's something I want to do since my childhood. A way to pay back to the society.  Let’s see  :)

6. Spend an evening in a highly expensive restaurant(a candlelight dinner..!!) with my mother

Weird? Nah. I want to tell her how much I love her. That she is the only one who was always there for me. When I lost my identity, she told me who I am. When I lost my confidence, she assured me that I am destined to do greater things in my life. When everyone neglected me, she was the one who always had time for me. When I felt lonely, she was just a call (or sometimes a hug) away. I can do anything (I mean anything) to keep a word of her.

7. Be emotionally independent

This is one thing I tried many times but never succeeded. I get attached with people very soon and most of the times realize that they were never supposed to let me down, but they did. I was aware of the saying "Never trust anyone but yourself". As time passed I learned how true it is. I want to be the person who never trusts anyone. Odd it may sound, but we are supposed to learn from our experiences. Aren't we?

As I said, everything is very much achievable.! Someone just needs time to think and act accordingly  :)

6 comments:

  1. woowww...way to go...dude.....hope u get it all..n m sure u will:))..ye sab padhke ke....respect aa raha tere liye...bohot zyada wala...:))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is somethg which has cm out so naturally,i wish na na i'm sure u'll surely achieve all ur dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strange. I never knew you had so many things to do with life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @purnima : respect??lol..dil garden garden ho gaya :)

    @shilpa:thnk u for d wishes :)

    @anandu : relax buddy..even i din know :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh ..plzz plzz fall in luv wimme :) i hv initiated d process frm ma side atleast !

    ReplyDelete